How to spot and treat a heart attack ( Best cardiologist in Bhopal )
A heart attack is the death of a segment of heart muscle reason by a loss of blood supply. The blood is generally cut off when an artery supplying the heart muscle is blocked by a blood clot.
Fast facts on heart attacks:
During a heart attack, the heart muscle loses blood supply and is damaged.
Chest discomfort and pain are common indication.
The risk of a heart attack enlarges when a man is over 45 and a woman is over 55.
Smoking and obesity are big factors, particularly in the at-risk age range.
The following are other possible signs and symptoms of a heart attack occurring:
- shortness of breath called dyspnea
- face seeming gray in color
- a feeling of terror that life is ending
- feeling awful, usually
- crushing chest pain
As heart attacks can be fatal, it is vital to recognize the warning signs that an attack is occurring.
While the symptoms listed above are all linked to heart attacks, there are four warning signs listed by the as being crucial signs of an attack. These include:
- pain or discomfort in the arms, neck, back, stomach, or jaw
- sudden shortness of breath
- discomfort, pressure, squeezing, or fullness in the chest that lasts several minutes or resolves then returns
Leave a reply